In this episode of The Live Young Show, I’m continuing the talk about sleep. In the last episode, I went over just how important it is to get enough quality sleep. Especially when it comes to premature aging and the diseases that come with it.
Let’s take a look at what we can do to get the best quality sleep possible. It’s not just about the length of time. It’s about how to get into that sleep mode where the most repair and rejuvenation takes place.
If you are a new listener to The Live Young Show, we would love to hear from you. Please visit our Contact Page and let us know how we can help you today!
In this episode, I discuss:
- How we can sleep better
- Why you need to get in sync with your body’s natural sleep-wake cycle
- How light affects your sleep
- Improving sleep by doing regular exercise during the day
- What not to eat and drink close to bedtime
- The importance of clearing your head before you go to sleep
- Improving your sleep environment
- Discover ways to get back to sleep
- Using natural sleep remedies
Subscribe to our Podcast
Join the Conversation
Our favorite part of recording a podcast each week is participating in the great conversations that happen on our social media, and in our comments section.
This weeks question is:
Question: What do you do to ensure you get high quality sleep
Explore these Resources
In this episode, we mentioned the following resources:
Supplements for Sleep